black moon forum Index du Forum

black moon forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Garena Dota Delay Reducer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black moon forum Index du Forum -> Hall d'Entrée -> Salle des Recrues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dariaann

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Garena Dota Delay Reducer Répondre en citant

Garena Dota Delay Reducer > bit.ly/1s0Gohu

Forum..Home..Search..Help..Front..Desk..--..Announcements..--..Main..Site/Forum..Feedback..and..Helpdesk..----..Accepted..Feature..Requests..Computers..--..Reviews..and..Guides..--..Technical..Support..--..Hardware..----..Hardware..Clubs../..Brand..Discussions..----..Monitor..Discussions..--..Software..----..Latest..Updates..----..Windows..10..----..Windows..8..----..Windows..7..----..Windows..Vista..----..Internet..Related..----..Multimedia..----..Security..&..Privacy..--..Overclockers..United..----..Cooling..and..Hard-modding..----..Lowyat.NET..Overclocking..Database..--..Desktop..Customization..--..Casings..and..Modifications..----..Worklogs..--..Price..&..Dealers..Guide..----..Gamer's..Hideout..SdnDarkmage12....Nov....2....2008,....07:19....PM....Show....posts....by....this....member....only........Post....#6....shhhhhhhhh....come....i....tell....you....something....hehe....Group:....Senior....Member....Posts:....16,898....Joined:....Jan....2003....so....press....0....and....everyone....is....suffering....from....no....delay?....Darkmage12..Dec..27..2008,..09:29..PM..Show..posts..by..this..member..only....Post..#25..shhhhhhhhh..come..i..tell..you..something..hehe..Group:..Senior..Member..Posts:..16,898..Joined:..Jan..2003..QUOTE(gpa4ite2008....Dec..27..2008,..12:48..AM)I..just..asked..blizzard..about..this..thing..CommandDescription....!dr....50Sets....delay....to....50ms....!cd....10Sets....countdown....to....10ms....!mtTraps....or....untraps....the....mouse....to....the....wc3....window....(in....-window....mode)....!xcleanly....exits....the....Warcraft....3....Delay....Reducer....Delay....Reducer....Installation....Download....the....Warcraft....3....Delay....Reducer....Unzip....and....Start....the....tool....Start....Warcraft....3....Type....desired....commands....inside....of....the....Warcraft....3....chat....lobby....Let....the....Delay....Reducer....active....as....long....as....u....want....to....set....more....commands....Thats....it!....Can....you....feel....the....reduced....Delay?....Shares....670689....Warcraft....3....Downloads..../....Warcraft....3....Tools....You....Might....Also....Like....Warkey....August....31,....2015....No....Comments....Warcraft....3....Resolution....Changer....August....24,....2015....1....Comment....Dota....Replay....Manager....October....10,....2015....No....Comments....Diablo....III....Warcraft....Beta....August....24,....2015....No....Comments....Mafa....TD....Queen....No....Comments....NIp....OMG........Dolan....!dr....50....?....lilo....How....does....it....work?....It....tunnels....my....connection....to....Server?....Does....it....Work?....I....normally....play....with....200ms....Recent....Popular....Random....2....monthsagoWarcraft....3....Patch....1.27a....Changelog....2....monthsagoWarcraft....3....TFT....Balance....Patch....1.27a....(EXPECTATION)....3....monthsagoXCOM....2....PC....4....monthsagoMinecraft....Story....Mode....Aug....18,....201513CS....GO....Ranks....Aug....18,....20159CS....GO....Elo....Aug....18,....20156LoL....Stream....Overlay........Beach....Skin....Mar....14,....20164Warcraft....3....TFT....Balance....Patch....1.27a....(EXPECTATION)....Aug....24,....2015Visual....Custom....Kick....Aug....18,....2015CS....GO....Crosshair....Aug....18,....2015League....of....Legends....Jungle....Timer....Aug....16,....2015Mumble....Download....Categories....Clash....of....Clans....(1)....Counterstrike....(8)....Dota....2....(7)....Free....Games....(10)....Game-Review....(7)....League....of....Legends....(6)....News....(1)....Starcraft....2....(3)....Tools....(12)....Warcraft....3....(54)....Home....of....Game....Tools....Find....the....game....tool....you....are....looking....for....fast....and....easy!....For....every....Multiplayer-Game....we....provide....to....have....all....tools[dr]..ap..pros,..leavers..banned..W3DR1.6.1.2.zip..(..28.38k..)..Number..of..downloads:..24128This..post..has..been..edited..by..twinkles:..Jan..18..2009,..02:53..AM..3536837..Nov..2..2008,..07:32..AM..Show..posts..by..this..member..only....Post..#2..Regular..Group:..Senior..Member..Posts:..1,566..Joined:..Aug..2005..Its:Error...game.dll...(-5)But...the...thing...is,...i...can...hear...the..."DUM"...sounds...when...i...!dr...80...in...the...game.can...u...tell...me...if...this...is...a...problem...or...shall...i...over...look...it----..Compuzone..----..Cycom..Sales..&..Service..----..Inter-Asia..(Edifier,..Noctua,..Bitfenix,..Silverstone,..Seasonic,..Box2s,..Doss,..Filco)..----..Gadget..Zone..----..Winchance..----..JACtech..Advance..Computer..Services..----..TECH..Computer..Workshop..Special..Interest..--..Apple..Byte..----..iPhone..------..iPhone..Gamers..Hangout..----..iPod..Bar..----..iPad..------..iPad..Gamers..Hangout..--..Mobile..Computing..----..Notebook..Specific..Discussion..--..Mobile..Phones..and..Tablets..----..Windows..Phone..------..Windows..Phone..Handset-Specific..Discussion..------..Windows..Phone..Gamers..Hangout..----..Symbian..------..Symbian..Phone-Specific..Discussion..----..Standard..OS..and..Others..------..Standard..OS..and..other..Specific..Discussion..----..Blackberry..----..Android..------..Android..Gamers..Hangout..------..Android..General..Discussion..--..Telco..Talk..----..Maxis..------..Maxis..Postpaid..------..Hotlink..------..Maxis..Fibre..--..Photography,..Digital..Imaging..&..Video..----..Showcase..--..Networks..and..Broadband..--..Codemasters..--..Linux..&..Open..Source..Software..--..Arts..&..Designs..--..Blogmasters..&..Webmasters..----..LYN..Bloggers..--..Home..Entertainment..----..Audiophiles..--..Musicians..Roundtable..Discussions..--..Property..Talk..----..Home..Renovations..and..Interior..Design..----..Property..Q&A..--..Finance,..Business..and..Investment..House..----..Stock..Exchange..----..Credit..Cards,..Debit..Cards..and..Loyalty..Cards..--..Real..World..Issues..--..Education..Essentials..----..PhD..School..--..Jobs..&..Careers..--..Brides..&..Grooms..--..Pregnancy..&..Parenting..----..Constipation,..Diarrhoea..and..Gut..health..for..Children..--..Health..&..Fitness..----..Member..Workout..Journals..----..Bodybuilding..&..Strength..Training..Entertainment..--..Movies..&..Music..--..Anime..Shrine..--..Gamers..Hideout..----..Competitive..Gaming..----..Battlefield..Series..----..Call..of..Duty..----..Counterstrike..----..Diablo..III..----..DotA..----..Final..Fantasy..XIV..----..Guild..Wars..2..----..StarCraft..----..World..of..Warcraft..--..Consoles..Couch..----..Playstation..----..Xbox..----..Nintendo..----..Consoles..Couch..Garage..Sales..--..Mobile..Gamers..Hangout..Lifestyle..--..Kopitiam..----..Serious..Kopitiam..----..Hnggghhh..----..Jokes..Heaven..----..The..Museum..Of..Kopitiam..--..The..Fast..&..The..Furious..----..Tyre..Talk..----..Car..Clubs..----..ICE..--..MH17,..MH370..and..QZ8501..--..Cupid's..Corner..--..Pets..Wonderland..--..The..Sports..Channel..--..Football..Lounge..--..Hobbies,..Collectibles..and..Model..Kits..----..LYN..Book..Club..--..Travel..&..Living..----..Holiday..Accommodation..--..Food..&..Flavours..--..Girl's..Club..----..Cosmetics..----..Trends..+..Fashion..--..Men's..Style..&..Fashion..LYN..Community..Projects..--..FoldingMalaysia..--..LYN..Charity..Foundation..--..Reverse..Phone..Directory..Classifieds..--..Job..Enlistments..--..Properties..--..Business..For..Sale..--..Services..Noticeboard..--..Events..and..Gatherings..Trade..Zone..--..Garage..Sales..----..Computers..Garage..Sales..------..Casings..&..PSUs..Garage..Sales..------..CPUs..&..Motherboards..Garage..Sales..------..Desktop..Systems..Garage..Sales..------..Display..Cards..Garage..Sales..------..HDDs..&..SSDs..Garage..Sales..------..Memory..Cards..&..Optical..Discs..Garage..Sales..------..Mice,..Keyboards..&..Controllers..Garage..Sales..------..Monitors..Garage..Sales..------..Networking..Related..Items..Garage..Sales..------..Notebooks..Garage..Sales..------..Printers..Garage..Sales..------..RAM..Garage..Sales..------..Software..Garage..Sales..------..Servers..Garage..Sales..------..Other..Computer..Stuff..Garage..Sales..----..Entertainment..Garage..Sales..------..Music..Players..and..Audio..Accessories..Garage..Sales..------..Games..Garage..Sales..------..CD../..Blu-ray../..HD-DVD../..DVD..Garage..Sales..----..Lifestyle..Garage..Sales..------..Women's..Fashion..Garage..Sales..------..Men's..Fashion..Garage..Sales..------..Food..Market..Garage..Sales..------..Pet..Store..Garage..Sales..------..Sports..Garage..Sales..------..Baby..&..Toddler..Stuff..Garage..Sales..----..Mobile..Phones..&..Tablets..Garage..Sales..------..Mobile..Phones..Garage..Sales..------..Tablets..Garage..Sales..------..Mobile..Accessories..Garage..Sales..------..Mobile..Numbers..&..Phone..Cards..Garage..Sales..----..Special..Interest..Garage..Sales..------..Automotive..Garage..Sales..------..Hobbies..&..Collectibles..Garage..Sales..--------..Books..Garage..Sales..------..Home..Electronics..&..Wares..Garage..Sales..------..Cameras..&..Photography..Garage..Sales..--------..Digital..SLRs..&..Lenses..Garage..Sales..--------..Compacts..&..Prosumers..Garage..Sales..--------..Photography..Accessories..Garage..Sales..------..Musical..Instruments..Garage..Sales..--..Garage..Sales..Helpdesk..----..Resource..Centre..----..Dispute..Resolution..Corner..--..Garage..Sales..Archive....D3Scene..Facebook..Top...twinkles....Jan....10....2009,....05:53....PM....Show....posts....by....this....member....only........Post....#29....GOD....behind....You....!....Group:....Senior....Member....Posts:....656....Joined:....Aug....2008....so....far....no....problem....worReply..With..Quote..04-06-201307:42..PM..#2..Foob..Mentor..Array..Join..Date..Oct..2012..Posts..127..Mentioned..0..Post(s)..Tagged..0..Thread(s)..Rep..Power..4..Reputation22..Seen..this?..Reply..With..Quote..04-07-201306:34..AM..#3..Jayrox..Newbie..Array..Join..Date..Aug..2009..Posts..8..Mentioned..0..Post(s)..Tagged..0..Thread(s)..Rep..Power..7..Reputation2..Originally..Posted..by..Foob..Seen..this?..yea.i..know..that.i..used..that..on..lan..gametwinkles....Nov....3....2008,....02:04....AM....Show....posts....by....this....member....only........Post....#7....GOD....behind....You....!....Group:....Senior....Member....Posts:....656....Joined:....Aug....2008....Use....80....is....most....better....!....not..using..any..hacks..like..garenamasterCluelessNick..Dec..24..2008,..06:06..AM..Show..posts..by..this..member..only....Post..#21..Casual..Group:..Junior..Member..Posts:..322..Joined:..May..2008..From:..ss19..subang..jaya..erm..my..dr..works..but..in..game..i..type..!dr..nothing..come..out..wan...btw..i..from..flying..spaghetti..monster..also-nickster-then..sometimes..ppl..ownself..lag..then..force..me..to..prove..i..on..dr..then..i..cannot..prove..because..my..!dr..80..doenst..show..A...sound...will...be...played...to...indicate...the...command...was...detectedPowered....by....Invision....Power....Board(Trial)........2016....IPS,....Inc.>..i..didnt..play..garena..,..im..play..other..serverbut..i..try..check..for..u..!This..post..has..been..edited..by..twinkles:..Nov..2..2008,..12:22..PM..All....Rights....Reserved....2002-....2016....Vijandren....Ramadass....(unite....against....racism)....Method....Not....Allowed.....[dr]...ap...pros,...leavers...banned...W3DR1.6.1.2.zip...(...28.38k...)...Number...of...downloads:...24128but...i...have...errror...its...pop...up...in...tray...gamee.dll(-1)...if...u...do...not...have...this...error...just...upload...the...file...that...name...is...game.dll...plss...upload...it...wanne..give..it..a..try..about....delay....reducer....that....work....on....garena04-06-201305:24...PM...#1...Jayrox...Newbie...Array...Join...Date...Aug...2009...Posts...8...Mentioned...0...Post(s)...Tagged...0...Thread(s)...Rep...Power...7...Reputation2...About...Delay...Reducer...In...Garena...is...there...any...delay...reducer...there...that...work...on...garena?.cuz...i...tried...3...delay...reducer...programs...none...of...them...will...worktwinkles...Nov...14...2008,...03:18...PM...Show...posts...by...this...member...only......Post...#12...GOD...behind...You...!...Group:...Senior...Member...Posts:...656...Joined:...Aug...2008...QUOTE(3536837......Nov...14...2008,...02:44...PM)check...until...how...ald...^^?.i...try...already.can...use...with...garena......Bhdi...already...statedthanks...for...your...informationSearch...for:...Close...Skip...to...content...Home...News...Tools...Free...Games...Show...all...News...Tools...Maps...Wallpaper...Warcraft...3...Delay...Reducer...As...the...name...says...this...Tool...reduces...the...Warcraft...3...delay...to...a...value...between...10ms...and...500ms,...while...the...Warcraft3...Default...is...250msThis..site..uses..Cookies..More..about..Cookie..Policy....Lowyat.NET...forums...Lowyat.NET...Kopitiam...Garage...Sales...Lowyat.NET...Rules...and...Regulations...FAQ...HelpSearchMembersCalendar...Welcome...Guest...(...Log...In......Register...)...Lowyat.NET->Entertainment->Gamers...Hideout...Bottom...0...new...posts...since...last...visit!...Read...latest...posts...or...hide...this...alert...Outline......[...Standard...]......Linear+...Warcraft...3:...[...Warcraft...III...Delay...Reducer...]...Version...1.6.1.2,...Reduce...Battle.net/LAN's...default...250/100m...(DotA)...Share...on......Track...this...topic......Print...this...topic...twinkles...Nov...2...2008,...01:05...AM,...updated...8...years...ago...Show...posts...by...this...member...only......Post...#1...GOD...behind...You...!...Group:...Senior...Member...Posts:...656...Joined:...Aug...2008...[color=red]Features...1.Can...change...delay...in...game...or...before...a...game...to...any...value...between...0-550ms...using...in...game...commands...or...the...icon.2.Can...change...LAN's...delay,...which...works...in...LC,...Garena...and...Hamachi.3.Supports...different...languages.[color=red]Instructions...1.Errors...while...trying...to...start...the...application?2.Then...you...need....Net...Version...2...FrameworkChanging...Delay1.Right...click...the...icon...in...the...task...bar.2.Enter...your...desired...value...into...the...text...box...and...press...Enter.3.If...the...text...box...is...disabled...it...means...the...program...cannot...find...Warcraft...III.Switch...Languages1.Right...click...the...icon...in...the...task...bar.2.Click...Language...then...click...on...the...desired...language.3.Restart...W3DR.4.If...you...only...use...English...and...dont...want...the...Language...menu...to...appear...then...just...delete...the...Language...folder...in...your...W3DR...directory.Ingame...Commands1.To...use...ingame...commands...type...the...command...then...wait...0.5s...then...press...enter3536837....Nov....2....2008,....11:07....AM....Show....posts....by....this....member....only........Post....#4....Regular....Group:....Senior....Member....Posts:....1,566....Joined:....Aug....2005....QUOTE(twinkles........Nov....2....2008,....10:50....AM)See....the....instructino....!....hehe....Instructions....1.Errors....while....trying....to....start....the....application?2.Then....you....need.....Net....Version....2....Frameworkthen....the....problem....will....solved!!below....is....the....picture.....please....refer....to....iti....open....tat....DR....,....then....i....open....war3....through....garena....and....the....balloon....pop....up....before....war3....launching.i....installed.....net....framework....v2....aldxtreamkids...Nov...3...2008,...11:16...AM...Show...posts...by...this...member...only......Post...#9...New...Member...Group:...Junior...Member...Posts:...29...Joined:...Sep...2008...QUOTE(Darkmage12......Nov...3...2008,...10:06...AM)value...set...higher...better...or...lower?...anyway...i...think...this...is...only...applicable...for...the...user...and...not...when...the...user...is...a...host...or...whateverI...believe...if...the...host...is...not...use...this...delay...reducer,...who...ever...users...that...open...also...will...lag...as...wellsthx...ur...introducing...,...why...i...get...this...errorerror...:...game.dll...(-1)could...not...retrieve...in...game...delay...value...(-2)i'm...using...1.21a...plying...with...Garena....This...post...has...been...edited...by...3536837:...Nov...2...2008,...09:08...AM...Method....Not....Allowed......but...last...time...when...i...host,...there...was...no...lagg.Play...On:...uc...pr0Id:...SarJan007-This...post...has...been...edited...by...sarjan007:...Nov...30...2008,...11:27...AM...alexsky188....Jan....9....2009,....11:18....PM....Show....posts....by....this....member....only........Post....#28....Getting....Started....Group:....Junior....Member....Posts:....61....Joined:....Apr....2006....From:....kl....any....user....using....1.7.0.2....got....error???....nkkhong84...Jan...14...2009,...11:45...PM...Show...posts...by...this...member...only......Post...#30...Getting...Started...Group:...Junior...Member...Posts:...164...Joined:...Oct...2006...link...broken...ah....si...fu...Grow..together..with..us..in..your..specialized..game,..and..enter..the..next..level!..Join..the..Gaming..Tools..Community..Enjoy..a..big..Community..of..Players..coming..from..40..different..nations!..Find..professional..teams,..players..and..the..right..tools..and..information..to..reach..the..highest..level..of..Playing..GamesTake..advantage..from..our..Competitions,..and..win..Games,..Gamekeys..and..much..more!..Start..your..night..right,..and..explore..the..world..of..professional..Gamers!..Download..all..game..tools..for..free..and..help..us..adding..missing..toolsChange..it..once..and..all..future..games..will..be..delay..free..(until..you..close..Warcraft).3.This..is..only..for..the..host,..if..the..host..is..not..using..W3DR..then..you..will..have..delay,..if..the..host..is..using..W3DR..then..all..players..will..have..reduced..delay..(even..if..players..dont..have..W3DR).4.Players..using..GGC,..LC,..Hamachi..and..LAN..can..now..reduce..delay.5.Vista..users..need..admin..priviliges.6.My..ping..method..uses..the..same..method..as..ping.exe..(32..bytes),..for..reference;..banlist..uses..18..bytes..so..my..pings..will..probably..be..a..little..bit..highertwinkles...Dec...20...2008,...08:43...PM...Show...posts...by...this...member...only......Post...#20...GOD...behind...You...!...Group:...Senior...Member...Posts:...656...Joined:...Aug...2008...QUOTE(sarjan007......Nov...30...2008,...11:26...AM)Hey,...i...have...followed...the...instructions...and...installed...they...way...u...wanted...it.But...there...is...one...problem...im...still...having f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black moon forum Index du Forum -> Hall d'Entrée -> Salle des Recrues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange